There will be a South Bend lathe orientation on September 12, 2018, at 6 pm at the Innovation Center. It will take about an hour. Participants must be checked out on our machine tools in order to register for this event. You will be shown some of the features of this machine and will be provided with a User's Manual. Class size limited to 4.
This lathe has several desirable features.
1. It can handle stock up to 6 inches in diameter
2. It has a quick change gearbox which simplifies single point threading
3. There is a 6 inch four jaw chuck for rectangular, square or odd shaped stock.
4. The ability to make left hand threads
5. Powerfeed speeds that are independent of spindle speed
Copyright 2017 make717, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mailing Address: 1653 Lititz Pike #1213, Lancaster, PA 17601Makerspace Address: 1151 Clark Street, Lancaster, PA 17602(717) 537-1067 email@example.com